Friday, February 20, 2009

Gauge? What's that?

The Bohus sweater, frogged because (in spite of swatching) gauge was too small and I need to go up a needle size:



The Climbing Vines Pullover, frogged because (in spite of swatching) gauge was too large and I need to go down a needle size:



Some days it's hard to see progress!

Or, maybe not. Here's where I was a year ago, finally leaving New York to move home:

On Wednesday, I…
drove through:
… 2 1/3 tanks of gas,
… 4 states (NY, NJ, PA, OH) and have landed in a fifth (IN),
… (over) the highest point on I-80 east of the Mississippi (2550′, I think. whee.)
… multiple snow flurries, though nothing worth bothering to flinch,
… 12 hours, and
… waved at Linda and Ellen as I passed through…
and I’m still in the same flippin’ time zone! SHEESH!
Tomorrow I’ll drive s’more and won’t wait until 9:30 before I eat my dinner sammich (yay, Panera!)

All best,
asleep! (aka Jen)

No comments: