I went spelunking in the sewing loft today, trying to find the pedal and power cord to my serger. I didn't find 'em. But I did find the box of dpns and circs that has been missing since the move.
I'm puzzled by the missing serger bits, though. I usually leave myself Really Obvious Clues when I pack parts of items separately -- and clearly I packed them separately because the serger is on the counter and the power cord (with attached pedal) isn't.
Good news: I'm running out of places to look.
Bad news: I'm running out of places to look.
Progress on other fronts: After working on nothing but socks for the past month (two pairs of RPMs for the Sock Summit museum and thank-you socks for the Guinness World Record attempt judges), I'm finally back to working on the Woobu Kingscot. There's even visible progress!
(Well, fine. I'll post a progress pic later, when Blogger's gnomes wake up.)
... time passes... look!
And now that I can upload the image, I'm going to add that that was taken 20 row ago. Gotta love knitting progress, even if my inability to locate the serger's foot pedal and power chord has impeded sewing progress.